Short Paper: Psychological Report Writing
Choose a psychological report from the resources section.
- A Sample Assessment and Psychological Report
- Psychological Assessment Report
What does it suggest? What would you include in a treatment plan based on the child’s psychological needs? Explain. Identify at least one ethical issue connected with assessment, and provide at least one strategy for addressing this potential ethical issue.
1. Article: A Sample Assessment and Psychological Report
2. Article: Assessment and Evaluation of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Emergencies
3. PDF: Psychological Assessment Report
4. PDF: Intake Assessment Checklist
While the topics vary, your papers, at a minimum, should do the following:
·Answer the question or address the issue(s) described in the instructions.
·Include your perspective, when applicable, and share your opinion or explain your rationale for your position.
·Be sure to support your responses with scholarly research, and include references and citations for material presented that I not your own original work. You can use first person to indicate your opinion (I, my, etc.) in lieu of listing yourself as a source.
Format: Short papers should follow these formatting guidelines: 2–4 pages, double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and citations in APA format.