Critically analyse how top private sector organisations proactively respond to issues.
A private sector organisation = a company or for-profit organisation.
Your essay must demonstrate the following:
- a) Select at least one private sector organisation and investigate issues they have responded to in the past.
- b) Select and identify one current issue, where they demonstrated responsibility and sought to resolve the problem.
- c) Describe the nature of the problem and how this impacted the organisation’s stakeholders.
- d) Critically evaluate how they addressed the current issue/problem and how successful their response was.
- e) Include a minimum of four (4) academic journal articles.
Overall, your essay will need to demonstrate an understanding of theories/concepts covered in this unit from weeks 1 – 6.
Please note, the four academic sources must discuss theories/concepts discussed in this unit. The reading list and materials within the ALR704 site are your starting point.
Word Count: 2000 words (+/- 10 %)
- Essay format
- In English
- Size 12 font
- 5 spacing
- ‘Normal’ margins settings (2.54cm)
- Page numbers, student name and ID in footer
- Submit as a Word Document
- Harvard-style referencing
- Minimum of five (5) academic references.
- The reference list is notincluded in the word count. In-text references are included in the word count.
- The reference list must appear at the end of your essay and should only include the sources you have included in your essay (in-text citations).
You are to use academic conventions in terms of writing style, referencing, and the overall structure of a research essay. The essay will need an introduction, body and conclusion, and each paragraph should have a topic sentence to help guide the reader. The writing should be clear, concise and persuasive.